Anonymous comments have been disabled and IP logging restored. Thanks for playing!
You are still welcome to participate, but, it'll have to be non-anonymously. :0)
ANON-O-CON 2K6, the Sequel
Let the tumultuous mess of human catharsis
"Post anything you want here. Be it a confession, story, phobias, secrets, whatever. But
If you're not going to be respectful, have the 'nads not to be anonymous (though, nonymity, provides no intrinsic defense from moderator
- Take a chance and share something about yourself (as in, don't air someone else's dirty laundry).
- Do you do something so weird, so strange, so deviant that nobody else could possibly relate (are you sure? you might be surprised!)
- Maybe share an update to your confession from a previous semester (so did you hook up with the cutie/hawtie you were crushing on???).
- Got something you've always wanted to say, but have been too embarrassed to say in public?
- Don't berate, insult, attack, or disparage other people (especially by name). It's mean and often ill deserved. It also sours the entire thread and experience for everyone else, and mods smite those types of posts.
- Rules sometimes sux. So do assholes. Smite buttons gravitate towards assholes. We don't know understand how that works, but simply recognize that it happens.
Anon-O-Con 2K6, the Sequel (Volume One)
Facebook Group: I Posted On That anonymous Confessions Thing, Now Guess Which One Was Me
Previous Semesters: Spring 06 (Part 1 & Part 2), Fall 05, Spring 05
(More things Anon-o-Con)